Launchpad Lift Cohorts are for church leaders who are pastoring an established community. Once a month a small group of people (3-5) from across the country are meeting up online to talk through the practical aspects of leading a progressive community. This is ideal for those who launched their church at least 1-2 years ago and are looking to lift their community and/or their own leadership skills to a new level. The primary goal of lift cohorts is to surround you with a personal support system of fellow leaders exploring similar questions and challenges across the country.
Each cohort will be tailored to its participants, but one 12-month program could include all or some of the following:
- Meetings with progressive pastors, planters, and other progressive thought leaders, including access to one-on-one coaching for practical aspects of leadership
- Anti-racism and gender equity discussions and trainings that will help you unpack your own leadership and intentionally take your community through a similar journey
- Coaching on executive details of developing an organization, from board governance to human resources and more
- Access to a Slack workspace to collaborate with your cohort and other leaders
- Fundraising strategies, tools, resources, and space to develop the spirituality you’ll need to navigate whatever financial phase you’re in
- Theological and spiritual direction for preaching, leading, and pursuing social justice in a progressive context
Cohort members will set individual, periodic goals for themselves throughout the 12-month journey. Launchpad Co-Directors and fellow cohort members will help connect you with people, resources, and ideas to help you reach those goals.
Additionally, each cohort is also invited to attend a national conference in collaboration with Launchpad and one of our partners. This year’s gathering will be a prayer and rest retreat at the Franciscan Renewal Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, co-hosted by Launchpad and W/ Collective.
$1,200 for up to 3 people in the same church
This can be set up for autopay of four $300 installments. Individual coaching, conference and retreat registration (optional) are not included.