Launchpad Launch Cohorts are an 12-month commitment for emerging church planters who are in the action phase of the new community launch process. Once a month a small group of people (3-5) from across the country are meeting up online to talk through the practical aspects of starting and leading a progressive community. This is for people who are currently in the process of building community, seeking funding, forming a nonprofit, and/or creating systems of leadership.
Each cohort will be tailored to its participants, but one 12-month program could include all or some of the following:
- Meetings with progressive pastors and planters. Previous guests include pastors from GracePointe Nashville, Left Hand Church in Longmont, CO and more
- Introductions to progressive partner organizations, including W/ Collective, Newbigin House of Studies, and others
- Anti-racism and gender equity discussions around setting up systems of governance, leadership, and operations
- Coaching on website/communications development, nonprofit legal formation, and other executive details of starting an organization
- Access to a Slack workspace to collaborate with your cohort and other leaders
- Fundraising strategies, tools, resources, and the theological formation to help you navigate your financial goals
- Access to one-on-one coaching to explore practical aspects of church planting and pastoral leadership from pastors, therapists, and entrepreneurs like Aaron Bailey, Jonathan Williams, Jenny Morgan, and more
- Theological and spiritual direction for preaching and leading in a progressive context through the support of cohort members and mentors like Colby Martin and Jen Fisher
Cohort members will set individual, periodic goals for themselves throughout the 12-month journey. Launchpad Co-Directors and fellow cohort members will help connect you with people, resources, and ideas to help you reach those goals.
Additionally, each cohort is also invited to attend a national conference in collaboration with Launchpad and one of our partners. This year’s gathering will be a prayer and rest retreat at the Franciscan Renewal Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, co-hosted by Launchpad and W/ Collective.
This can be set up for autopay of four $150 installments. Individual coaching, conference and retreat registration (optional) are not included.