What does it mean to be a Launchpad Partner?
Our partners are people, churches, and organizations who share our values and vision to see more inclusive communities and leaders of faith in more places across our country and world. Our partners are leaders in various denominations with a variety of backgrounds and affiliations (progressive evangelical, UCC, DoC, RCA, American Baptist, Episcopalian, etc.) and they are all committed to interdenominational dialogue and the desire to create more spaces that love and affirm all of God’s people. Read about some of our current coaching clients and partners.
Investing Partners help to resource our vision and curate our content. They not only provide financial support, but also help us to share ideas, knowledge, and resources that might help support discerning and emerging leaders across the world. When you become an investing partner, you become a part of our network of relationships and you have priority access to our programming and services.
Investing Partners receive:
- Listing in our Partners online directory (coming 2021)
- Monthly posts on our social media and email newsletter that direct people to sermons, events or other points of contact you’d like to share with our network
- A regular invite to help us curate our resources library with content from your leadership knowledge and experience (ie. share your blog posts, documents, sermons, etc. that might help future leaders learning to launch, lead or revitalize their communities in their own contexts)
- Priority invitations as paid guest speakers or coaches
- A one-time opportunity to have a Launchpad Co-Director preach or speak to your community on our shared vision for launching inclusive faith communities
- Access to discounted registration for in-person and digital events
- Access to our job board and opportunities to list open positions for free
You can make an investment on the form below or for questions, please contact Jennifer Fisher, Co-Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.